Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who Is This Taxi Driving Blogger? Why Is He Blogging? Why Is He Driving A Taxi?

I'm not trying to bring you down. I want this blog to be lots of fun and it will be.
First of all I enjoy blogging and I enjoy taxi driving.
Some people tell me that I'm just tilting at windmills.

I never was much of a student. Some people tell me that I probably have ADD. I spent over ten years working as a child abuse investigator here in NYC. The way that system is run is a crime against God, and I tried in my imperfect way to make it something else. At any rate I have a website about that system called http://www.acsmustbestopped.com

This is me a soldier in the army at Fort Jackson South Carolina, summer of 1967. My Army career was actually quite funny and I have linked the picture to a story I wrote about part of that.



This is a recent portrait photo of me. Maybe you'll spot me on the Street.

Anyhow, I want to thank you for reading this far. I hope you enjoy this blog and get laughs out of it.

No comments: